- INVATIA RESEARCH, S.L, CIF B 70.143.011 (VAT ), with business address at Rúa das Hedras, no 6, 1U – 15.895 – Milladoiro – Ames (A Coruña), would like to inform you with the following text, what criteria and rules are followed regarding the use of personal information that any user provides for access to their corporate Web page, www.olei.es
- INVATIA RESEARCH, S.L, also adopted the measures required by the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), of 11 July 2002, in the process of development and implementation of its website www.olei.es
- Information obtained by INVATIA RESEARCH, S.L, through the forms on their website, www.olei.es, is stored in a file registered in the General Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency. This file is property of INVATIA RESEARCH, S.L
- The purpose of the data collection and processing is: performing commercial activities with end users, advertising and respond to inquiries and requests from users of the Web page: www.olei.es
- Filling in forms or sending emails or other communications to www.olei.es implies express consent to the processing of personal data by INVATIA RESEARCH, S.L
- Personal data provided to INVATIA RESEARCH, S.L, through its website, www.olei.es will not be disclosed to any company or entity, and will only be used to fulfil the purposes described above.
- INVATIA RESEARCH, S.L, has adopted the appropriate levels of security for the data that is stored. Furthermore, INVATIA RESEARCH, S.L, has installed all the technical means and measures at its disposal to ensure the confidentiality of data, prevention of loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of this data.
- Anyone who wishes can exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data (PD) and other applicable regulations, by sending a signed written request, including your name, surname and photocopy of ID card or other valid document in which the exercise of those rights you want to request, to INVATIA RESEARCH, S.L, The File Manager at the address: Rúa das Hedras, no 6 – 1U – Milladoiro - Ames (A Coruña). This service does not have any cost implied for the applicant.
- When a user accesses the Web page of INVATIA RESEARCH, S.L, the server where the webpage is hosted automatically recognizes the IP address assigned to the connecting computer, the day and time you entered, the day and time you have left the connection, and what parts of the webpage has been visited. It is necessary that the server where INVATIA RESEARCH, S.L, webpage is hosted knows this information of the user's computer because it must be able to communicate with it to send data requested by the user through the browser and that it could be seen on their screen. It is not possible in this way for INVATIA RESEARCH, S.L, to know the user's personal data such as their name, address, phone, etc., if it has not been provided by the user himself.